This curriculum has the purpose to transfer the specific knowledge skills and competences in the area of ICTs, needed for students in the VET for agricultural, advisors and all other participating subjects going through the process of VET for agriculture. The curriculum will be adopted to the specific experience to all participating countries. The curriculum will be adapted to the specific needs to all participating countries, focusing on:
– knowledge and skills that the target group are expected to acquire;
– the learning standards and learning objectives they are expected to meet;
– the unites and lessons that teachers must teach;
– the assignments and projects assigned to students;
– the books, materials, videos, presentations, and readings used in the courses;
– and the tests, assessments, and other methods used to evaluate student learning and outcomes.
Activities for delivering this output
Definition of the learning objectives and learning outcomes of the Curriculum – Defining the key skills and information that the students need to complete and achieve the curriculum objectives
Determine the teaching approach (most appropriate teaching methods) and a system/process of assessment of the knowledge of the learners – The determination of the most effective and efficient teaching methods, processes and tools will be determined through a series of workshops and consultations with experts in the field.
Pilot implementation of the curriculum – The purpose of piloting the curriculum is to make sure the curriculum is effective, and to make changes before it is distributed widely.